02 March 2011

Even longer break...

I did not realize that I had not posted anything since about a year ago. Not much has changed around here.

Business is still very slow. Still the same reason. We (Pat and I) did deploy an Untangle box at the Groesbeck Police Department. It has been working well for them. Pat has more work for me in the next couple of weeks.

I have been running an Untangle box here as well. It keeps me from going places I shouldn't go. I looked at my plan for the WISP and using an Untangle box instead of a Barracuda box would save me close to five grand. Something to think about.

My wife has been having health issues. It has put quite a strain on us. We are taking off for Florida next week. We have been members of the Disney Vacation Club for a number of years. So, our room is already paid for - we just have to get there...

No comments:

Post a Comment